300 BOWIE ST #801
LIST PRICE: $756,000
Discover the best of Downtown Austin living in this 2BD/2BA corner residence featuring clean interiors, a balcony, and an unrivaled location at the amenity-rich Spring Condominium tower.
A gracious foyer invites you inside the 1,038 SF condo to discover hardwood floors, custom ceilings, and oversized low-E, double-paned windows framing expansive views to the north and east. Open-plan living and dining areas are perfect for relaxing and entertaining or step out to your private balcony for morning coffee or after-dinner drinks. Chefs will love the open kitchen's custom cabinetry, quartz counters, custom pantry, and stainless-steel appliances, including a gas cooktop, electric oven, French door refrigerator, and dishwasher. The desirable split-bedroom layout includes a serene primary suite with an en-suite bathroom and a walk-in California Closet. Across the living room, you'll find an equally well-appointed secondary suite or flex space with an attached semi-private bathroom accessible from the foyer. An in-unit washer-dryer, high-efficiency HVAC, and sprinkler system add confidence and comfort to this outstanding Austin condominium. This move-in ready unit conveys two gated garage parking spaces and two storage units.
Completed in 2009, Spring Condominium is a certified green luxury condominium offering 24/7 front desk staffing, on-site management, an inviting lobby, fitness center, club room, private dining room with catering kitchen, conference room, guest suites, and a landscaped 5th-floor outdoor oasis with an outdoor kitchen, cabanas, and a 75-foot heated pool. This phenomenal Market District location is just inches from Trader Joe's, Whole Foods, the Austin Public Library, The Long Center, and Austin's renowned dining scene, including Lin Asian Bar, Clark's Oyster Bar, QI Austin, True Food, ATX Cocina, and many more. Enjoy exceptional lakefront recreation and trails with the Ladybird Lake Hike and Bike Trail and Zilker Park just minutes from your door.
2 Parking Spaces
1 Storage Unit
Listed Price: $756,000
Building Features & Amenities:
• 44-story Point Tower.
• Designed by internationally acclaimed architect, Foad Raffi.
• Every two and three-bedroom residence is a corner unit.
• Spectacular views from every living and bedroom area. Expansive windows with Low E, double insulated window
glass for energy efficiency and UV protection.
• Contemporary lobby and interiors newly redesigned by David Webber Architecture
Efficiency in Building Design:
• Modern low-maintenance concrete and glass exterior, no stucco.
• Green Building certified.
• Operable windows provide cross ventilation.
• High efficiency, exceptionally quiet, and low maintenance air conditioning utilizing the City of Austin chilled water system.
• Over height, 8'8" ceilings.
• Central, gas-fired, continuously recirculating hot water system provides instant hot water
• Sleek, frameless shower doors with chrome bathroom fixtures
• Sprinklers in all residences and common areas
• Resident and Visitor parking located within the parking garage
• Pre-wired for high-speed internet access (Fiber), cable television, Satellite television, and telephone
• Gated, secure parking
• Community Recycling Program
All Resident amenities are conveniently located on the fifth floor with expansive views
overlooking Town Lake, amenities include:
• Lushly landscaped pool area with a 75-foot lap pool
• Outdoor entertainment area and kitchen with serving bar and built-in grill
• Convenient exercise room and changing facilities
• Large indoor entertainment and meeting area with kitchen overlooking pool
• Private dining room
• On-Site Guest suites, fully furnished rental rates @ $90 & @ $125 per night
• Secure on-site Resident Manager’s office
• Security card access to the building, amenity area, and parking garage
• Access to non-commercial floors restricted by the remote card reader
• Entry phone for pre-screening visitors • Secured Wi-Fi connectivity throughout community common areas
• Community Recycling Program
• Valet Waste Nightly Doorstep Trash Pick Up Service
About this Location
300 Bowie Street has a Walk Score of 97 out of 100. This location is a Walker’s Paradise so daily
errands do not require a car.
300 Bowie Street is a 21-minute walk from the 550 Metro Rail Red Line at the Downtown Station stop.
This location is in the Downtown neighborhood of Austin. Nearby parks include Duncan Park,
Butler Park and Republic Square Park.